Total Candidate Views: 94
Last Updated: 17-Feb-2020
Looking for work in :
Location Preference :
I am looking for work in the West Midlands region in the United Kingdom.
Preferably Birmingham region.
Year of Graduation :
of Education :
Primary Country of
My Profile Summary - Please contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
3rd year student at Keele University
I am writing to apply for a graduate band 5 physiotherapist position. I can also provide with references from my current university.
The opportunity presented is of interest to me. My experience and compassion in Musculoskeletal domains will make me a suitable candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for the success in this position include:
- I have completed placements in areas which include Respiratory, Neurorehabilitation, MSK outpatients, Acute Rehabilitation Trauma Unit and Elderly Care Rehabilitation and have possessed an insight on MSK elements in different areas.
- I have completed summer internship placements in Kenya which has given me a wider insight into stroke rehabilitation and patients with other neurological conditions.
- Soon going to be a graduate, I have started taking up my own case load and managing patients independently where possible.
- I strive for continuous self-development and excellence and I always seek ways to progress.
- Throughout university I have achieved good transferable skills which include working within a team and performing leadership roles, good time and case load management, good efficiency and problem solving with support of good verbal and written communication skills.
I am ready to acquire and develop new skills for this position and further contribute for growth of the clinic.
I can be contacted anytime at [email protected]
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
United Kingdom (2018)
United Kingdom (2006)
United Kingdom (2008)
United Kingdom (2007)
United Kingdom (1998)
United Kingdom (2017)
United Kingdom (2012)
United Kingdom (2002)
United Kingdom (2010)
2 months notice
United Kingdom (2003)