My Profile Summary - Please do contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
Seeking a suitable physiotherapist position where I can enhance my skills and contribute to the growth of the organization.
Aspiring for a challenging job wherein my qualification and acquired skills are put to the best practice, providing me with prospects to grow professionally to my full potential.
• Familiarity with physiotherapy principles and evaluation methods.
• Extensive experience with Manual therapy, Sports therapeutic operations and exercise protocols.
• Self-motivated- Work well using own initiative, yet equally at ease in a team.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Easily adaptable to different and changing environments.
• Computer skills: Windows, Microsoft office and Internet.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (All studies in English medium only):
M.Sc Sports Therapy (2011-2012),
University of Central Lancashire, Preston, United Kingdom.
Dissertation topic: Quantitative research on, “Immediate effects of functional warm-up vs. aerobic warm-up on dynamic balance, in young tennis athletes”.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2004-2010),
Indore Institute of Medical Sciences (I.I.M.S),
DAVV University, Indore.
Project: Ankle Sprain (Grade1 and Grade2).
Higher Secondary School (HSC), Maharashtra Board (2004).
St Rocks Junior College, Mumbai.
Senior Secondary School (SSC) Maharashtra Board (2002),
St Xavier’s High School, Mumbai.
Ravenscroft Physiotherapy centre limited (Harrow, Greater London):
Clinical Senior Physiotherapist (B 6c)
March 2016 to Present.
Saifee Polyclinic and Nursing home, Santa Cruz (Mumbai, IND).
Designation: Clinical Physiotherapist.
Duration: November 2012 to Feb 2016.
Responsibilities: To evaluate, analyse and treat patient’s injuries and condition in a safe and effective manner. Managing patients and providing unambiguous duty of PT Care.
Primetime Recruitment Ltd. (Liverpool, UK).
Duration: March 2012 to October 2012.
Designation: Health care assistant. Work as health care assistant in variety of National Health Services (NHS) care homes across Lancashire, UK.
Triple D Nursing Agency (Chorley, UK).
March 2011 to Feb 2012.
Designation: Health care assistant
Responsibilities: To provide excellent duty of care.
TRAINING AND CLINICAL POSTINGS:
Shri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences (SAIMS), Indore.
June 2009-December 2009.
Bhandari Hospital and Research Centre (BHRC), Indore.
Feb 2010- Aug 2010.
Responsibilities: Diagnosis and formulating treatment protocols in Out Patient Department (OPD).
Undergone six months of compulsory rotatory internship in the following departments:
• Surgery (General and Cardio-thoracic)
• Burn unit
• Intensive care unit
• Outpatient department
VOLUNTEERING AS SPORTS THERAPIST (UK):
• Active participation in UK National Police basketball championship in Blackpool as a Sports therapist, UK (2011).
• Preston Grasshopper Floodlit Cup (2011),
• Fylde Vixens female rugby team (2011),
• University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) teams at UCLan Sports arena (Preston, UK),
• Brathay 10 in 10 Marathon, Windermere (2012).
• Conducted assessment to determine player readiness.
• Examined injuries to determine whether players can continue playing.
• Provided first-aid services to injured players
• Pre event and post event sports massage to the athletes.
• Developed rehabilitation programs to meet player’s needs.
• Prepared players physically and mentally for sports events.
CERTIFICATION AND MEMBERSHIP’S:
Acupuncture Foundation course July 2017 (from AACP)
Medico-legal certified (May 2016)
• Certified Kinesio-Taping Practitioner (KT1 & KT2), USA.
• Certified Dry Needling expert, IND
• Certified Emergency Aid and Trauma manageme