Looking for work in :
United Kingdom, France, Switzerland
Location Preference :
Currently in Northampton, England
Year of Graduation :
of Education :
Primary Country of
My Profile Summary - Please do contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
A highly motivated Sports Science and Physiotherapy graduate with a background including; Personal Training (for injury prevention or rehabilitation), Health Promotion and Behaviour Change. I am proactive and passionate about my CPD to help deliver the best service possible for both those I work for and with.
My diverse background includes certificates in; weight management and smoking cessation. I feel these developments within my personal and professional life have helped me to become a well rounded holistic therapist, that can deliver a high quality of patient centred care. Using excellent communication skills I have learnt through working n various team contexts in a variety of settings.
Physiotherapy CPD courses include;
- Managing Movement Solutions for Myofascial Trigger Points
- The Mulligan concept (nags, snags and mwms)
- AACP Acupuncture Foundation Course
- Practical Podiatric Biomechanics by Paul Harradine
- Gym ball rehab
- Gym ball rehab for amputees
- The massage master class course by Julian Berriman
- APPI Pilates (matwork) Level 1
In house training including:
- Return to running specialism training and SNC
- Competent in use of Shockwave Therapy, MCT patches and Compex use in rehab/SNC
Other CPD courses include;
- Certificate for Health Trainers, Level 3 Award
- Understanding Health Improvement, Level 2 Award
- Childhood Obesity Prevention Training
- Nutrition & Weight Management Unit, Level 3 Award
HCPC, AACP and CSP registered.
Full and clean drivers license.
I have a keen interest in sports particular hockey having played since the age of 8 at all levels including; International Trials and National League with both Beeston H.C. and Nottingham H.C.
This led to more recently working as a successful coach at; Spalding H.C, Northampton Saints H.C. and Bedford H.C.
I am also a keen runner, cyclist, swimmer and snowboarder.
Please get in touch with any questions, comments or enquiries. Thank you for taking your time to read my profile.
Total Candidate Views: 1756
Last Updated: 13-Oct-2017
United Kingdom (2011)
United Kingdom (1998)
United Kingdom (2017)
United Kingdom (2010)
United Kingdom (2006)
United Kingdom (2008)
United Kingdom (1996)
United Kingdom (2015)