My Profile Summary - Please contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
>Profile : U.K qualified Post Graduate Physiotherapist (M.Sc. APP) looking for suitable job opportunities within U.A.E.
>Area of expertise : Possess 5+ years of extensive clinical experience in Paediatrics, Neuro-Musculoskeletal and Cardio-respiratory departments.
>Currently: Working in London as a Senior Physiotherapist in a Pvt. Ltd. company.
>Key Skills :
• Maitland mobilisation
• Muscle Energy Technique (M.E.T)
• Pilates and McKenzie Exercises
• N.D.T. and Hydrotherapy
• Spinal Manipulation Therapy (S.M.T)
• Sensory and Motor Learning for Pediatric cases
• Locomotive and Bio-Feedback exercises
• Kinesiological Taping and Mullegan Therapy
>Professional & Regulatory body Registrations :
1. Indian Association of Physiotherapist (I.A.P) - India
2. National Health Regulatory Authority (N.H.R.A) - Bahrain
3. Bahrain Physical Therapy Association (B.P.T.A.) - Bahrain
4. H.C.P.C. - Registration number PH109213 - United Kingdom
5. M.C.S.P - Registration number 101032
>Recent Professional Experience : Excluding my past experience of India and U.K., I've been working in the Middle East (Bahrain) from past 2 Years and have specialised in Pediatric patient load. Rehabilitating patients ranging from 1 to 23 years of age, presenting Neurological, Musculoskeletal, Cardio-respiratory, Congenital and Sports injuries (Marco & Micro). I've gained considerable experience in making use of standardised assessment tools, outcome measures and evaluation methods like F.I.M. Scale, Barthrel Index, Functional Outcome Assessment Grid (F.O.A.G), Gross Motor Function Measure (G.M.F.M), Bailey's, Movement ABC & Gait analysis.
>Distinguishing professional experience :
1. Working within a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and completely diversified M.D.T. undertaking profession specific guidelines/policies and regulatory body norms & jurisdiction.
2. Improvising critical thinking, clinical reasoning and individual expertise through continuous professional development (CPDs) and maintaining the standards of proficiency through Evidence Based Practice.
3. Organising & managing daily patient records, case history, exemplars, inventory sheets, assessment records, S.O.A.P. notes, treatment protocols and diagnostic reports with full confidentiality.
4. Priortising urgent referrals and emergency cases to concerned health care services/service providers and synchronising physiotherapy treatment protocols with on-going rehabilitation programs (speech therapy, dietitian, occupational therapy, GP's etc).
5. Taking up risk assessments and providing safety to patient and staff during therapy sessions & while using electrotherapuetic devices and/or mechanical equipment.
I have worked along side other service providers within UK as a "Care Taker" during my Post Graduation from Coventry University.
>Research work : Besides being actively involved in clinical practice since graduation, I've also published TWO research papers in an International 'Indexed' medical journal. The research papers published are as follows :
1. The effects of Unilaterally Applied Grade III Postero- Anterior (PA) Glide on Transverse Process of Lumbar Spine for Chronic Low Back Pain (LBP) Patients Showing Early Signs of Nerve Impingement : A Critical Literature Review [Available online at : http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijo r:ijpot&volume=8&issue=2&article=022]
2. Physiotherapy in the Management of Post-Operative Pulmonary Complications : A Critical Review of Literature [Available online at : http://www.indianjournals.com/ijor.aspx?target=ijo r:ijpot&volume=8&issue=2&article=015