My Profile Summary - Please do contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
Niall Malone, BCOMM, MBS, MSc, MCSP
14 Vulcan View, Bicester, Oxon, OX9 2DR England
Telephone: 07825083863; Email: [email protected]
I am a highly motivated, confident individual with exceptional organisational skills. I am able
to communicate effectively and sensitively with patients to maximise their rehabilitation and ensure understanding of often complex clinical issues impacting on their recovery. I have the ability to work closely with other health care professionals to assess a patient’s needs and devise a suitable treatment plan. I have proven to be a reliable individual who works well in a team and as an autonomous practitioner.
Bicester Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic April 2017 – Present
Private Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
RAF Brize Norton: Primary Care Rehab Facility (PCRF) Oct 2018 – March 2019
RAF Halton: PCRF Oct 2017 – Sept 2018
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust June 2017 – Sept 2017
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust April 2017 – May 2017
NHS Buckinghamshire Musculoskeletal Integrated Care Service Jan 2017 – March 2017
Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust Sept 2016 – Dec 2016
Band 6 Locum Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
• Musculoskeletal Outpatients – assess and treat a range of consultant and GP referrals for peripheral and spinal caseload. Management of exercise classes including lower limb and spinal care.
• Triage, assessment and advice provided via Physiodirect phone service.
• Elective and Trauma Orthopaedics – management of simple and complex orthopaedic caseload including joint arthroplasty, joint revision, joint reconstruction, foot, ankle, and spinal surgery and day surgery unit.
MSc Physiotherapy Pass
Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen SEPTEMBER 2010 – FEBRUARY 2013
MBS, Management Consultancy 2.1
Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business, Dublin SEPTEMBER 2005 – AUGUST 2006
BComm (Hons), Commerce 2.1
University College Dublin SEPTEMBER 2002 – JUNE 2005
Irish Leaving Certificate Examination 475/600 points
Catholic University School, Dublin SEPTEMBER 92 – JUNE 2002
CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
ACL Online Lecture series (Mick Hughes Feb 2019).
Mike Reinold’s Online Shoulder Evaluation and Treatment Course (Mike Reinold Oct 2018).
Tendinopathy Rehabilitation (Peter Malliaras June 2018).
Making sense of back pain: a cognitive functional approach (Prof. Peter O’Sullivan London Workshop June 2017).
Spinal Manipulation: Facilitating Rehabilitation (Dr. Neil Langridge Dec 2016).
The Shoulder Complex (Adam Meakins Oct 2016).
Clinical Reasoning, Treatment and Management Principles in Low Back Pain (Dr. Neil Langridge Sept 2016).
Completed Level 1 of The Mulligan Concept (NAGS, SNAGS, MWMS - April 2016).
Foundation Acupuncture course completed with the AACP (Sept 2015).
• Keen interest in sport in general but more actively in running.
• Have travelled extensively through Canada, North America, South America, Fiji, Australia and New Zealand.