Total Candidate Views: 218
Last Updated: 01-May-2019
Looking for work in :
Location Preference :
Preferably in Berkshire region since i am based in Reading but willing to relocate for right opportunity
Year of Graduation :
of Education :
Primary Country of
My Profile Summary - Please contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
I am HCPC registered & member of CSP. Looking to start my career in UK.
I have work experience of about 4yrs from India.
RHEA Speciality Clinic (March 2017- July 2017)
Role:- Supervising Physiotherapist
*Management and Supervision of treatment in Out patient department
*Led a team of two junior physiotherapist and guided them to improve their skills
RHEA Speciality Clinic (Jan 2011-June 2014)
* Diagnose and design treatment protocol for patients having Musculoskeletal, Cardio-
Respiratory, Neurological and Geriatric ailments
* Responsible for handling patients in In-patient, Out-patient department
* Carried out Home visits to treat patients.
* Record keeping of prognosis of patients.
NDMVP college of Physiotherapy (Aug 2009-Mar 2010)
Role:- Physiotherapy Intern
* Treatment of patients in various departments namely, Musculo-skeletal physiotherapy,
Cardio-pulmonary physiotherapy, Neuro- physiotherapy and Community
* Treatment of patients in In-Patient as well as Out-patient setting
*Bachelor of Physiotherapy (India)
*Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (India)
* Gym & Sports Conditioning
* Kineseology Taping
* Neural Tissue Mobilisation & Fitness Training
* Active listener
* Passionate to help people
* Understanding psychology of patient and explaining conditions.
* Very well organised in documentation.
* Good prognosis and patient satisfaction record
* Reliable and Responsible
* Able to manage time.
* Proficient in communication with patients
* Adapting as per situation
* Team Player
* Knowledge of Application of Physical therapy Devices
* Gentle in administration of treatment protocols
October 4, 2020