Looking for work in :
Location Preference :
Update September 2018- I am looking for private practice locum work in PERTH and open to travelling up to 1 hour maximum. Available immediately for both Part time and Full time hours. Please enquire.
Year of Graduation :
of Education :
Primary Country of
My Profile Summary - Please do contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
I believe in honesty and integrity with a strong belief in patient education and self management. I am also highly skilled manual therapist and base exercise rehabilitation on pilates system of exercises. Having worked 9 years in private practice and have established my own part time business I understand that business side of physio while optimizing patient outcomes.
Australian trained at Curtin University in Perth. My experience includes the following:
- Public hospital in Regional Western Australia
- Private hospital
- Private practice in Regional Western Australia with a busy caseload of >100 patients/ week
- On site mining experience in open cut, underground and LNG gas plants
- On site ergonomic evaluations in office settings, mining as well as factory/ industrial
- On site industrial work place experience
- Australian Defence work
- Occupational Health and Safety
A selection of courses completed:
- Certificate Orthopedic Manual Therapy
- Diploma Occupational Health and Safety
- Dry needling
- Explain Pain by David Butler
- Sports Level 1
Evidently my interest lies in enjoying travelling as a local, being outdoors (when above 10 degrees), surf and great conversation over food!
I have full HCPC registration, registered as a limited company if need be and as self employed.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Total Candidate Views: 1272
Last Updated: 10-Sep-2018
Monday 9th July 2018
From Mid/End of June