My Profile Summary - Please contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
I’m a Musculoskeletal physiotherapist with 9 years of experience in hospital, clinical sports and care home settings. Currently I am working in local hospital as on-call physiotherapist, along with this I am running my private clinic successfully from last 6years.
I am attached with the State Cricket association (Madhya pradesh cricket association) as a sports physio from last 7 seasons, in which my main duties are
to travel with team.
On field physiotherapy.
Off field physiotherapy.
Rehabilitation protocol design
I am a self-motivated, enthusiastic person who finds it easy to integrate with a variety of people. I am confident and use my initiative to deal with all types of scenarios and resolving issues. I am keen to progress and to gain further knowledge. I have a can do approach to work as part of the team or on my own.
• Advanced skills and ability to assess and manage patients referred to physiotherapy & sports clinics using evidence based practice.
• Skilled in application of wide range of Manual Therapy techniques indicated for assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal patients, with special interest in sports injury rehabilitation and training.
• Continual review the evidence base of practice, implementing and evaluating change to ensure the highest possible standards of care offered.
• Excellent personal organizational and time management skill.
• Excellent observational, presentation and listening skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate with a wide range of clients and professional colleagues.
• Active and responsible team member, flexible to work in any kind of environment.
• Ability to integrate a reflective, reasoned and evidence based practice to ensure an effective and safe patient care.
• Implementing programs including therapeutic exercise, manipulations, Myofascial release technique, patients education, kinesio taping , Australian Dry needling