Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity with a great work life balance? https://www.chdauk.co.uk/careers
At CHDA we are looking for experienced physiotherapists that have a passion for meeting and delivering excellent quality assessments.
Interested and would like to find out more, why not call the MAXIMUS UK HR Clinical Recruitment Team for an informal discussion on 0113 426 7101
What is on offer?
Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career
• There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due so there is plenty of opportunity for you to reach your career aspirations
• A starting salary of £38,000 rising to £43,000 (non London) and £44,500 rising to £50,310 for (London roles within M25) after a qualifying period
• 25 days annual leave (plus eight bank holidays)
• HCPC fee reimbursement and support with re-validation and continuous profession education
• Contributory pension scheme
• Hours 37.5 p/w (no shift or weekend work)
• Life Insurance
• Medical Indemnity Cover
• Private Medical Insurance
What we require:
• HCPC registered Physiotherapist with sufficient recent broad based clinical post registration experience
• Registration and continuous professional development maintained in accordance with the requirements of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
• IT literate with experience of using a range of software
• Someone who enjoys day to day variety, customer interaction, face to face assessments whilst using your clinical skills
• Right to work in the United Kingdom
• Flexibility to travel when required to meet business needs
What does the role entail?
• To conduct healthcare assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team.
• To deliver a high standards of quality customer service
• To contribute to meeting key performance targets: volume of assessments, quality of assessments and customer sent home unseen.
• To analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence and provide comprehensive reports to enable decision makers at DWP to make informed decisions regarding benefit claims.
• To undertake recorded assessments where required
• To deliver productivity and quality standards agreed between the Centre and the DWP and to respond positively to feedback
• To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
• To work unsupervised and use own initiative however know limitations and ask for support where necessary
• Ensure that professional practice standards and “best practice” are maintained in all areas of work
• Work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both medical colleagues and administrative support staff
•Apply professional skills and manage own professional competence and accountability, in accordance with the HCPC Code of Conduct.