Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Your World's locum recruitment team are working with an exciting hospital in Sutton, South West London.
They currently have a great role available in St Helier Hospital and a health centre based in South West London. They are looking for a band 6 MSK physiotherapist to work cross site in the hospital and centre, starting on ASAP for an initial 8 week contract. You will be assessing new MSK patients and completing MSK physiotherapy for follow up patients including advise on how to manage condition
As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private, NHS and HMP physiotherapy services, our client believes they are only as good as the professionals they employ. With that in mind, they are looking for the very best Physiotherapists. Someone who is ambitious, career driven and clinically competent would be fantastic.
Position: Band 6 MSK Physiotherapist
Duration: 8 week contract
Days: Monday - Friday, not working Wednesday
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm | 35 hours per week
Pay: £20 - £22 per hour | PAYE rate | paid weekly
The successful candidate will be able to work in a flexible and changing environment. You will also be needed to support the team when needed depending on the diary capacity of the business.
The right candidate will have the following:
- Working to a band 6 level currently
- BSc Physiotherapy of equivalent
- You will have previous NHS experience
- HCPC & CSP Registration is essential
- The successful applicant will need to show evidence of further professional training and continual professional development
- Demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
- Oversee quality assurance processes
- You will be able to prioritise and support your own workload
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence-based and clinically orientated to make sure the patient is the number one priority
Your World Healthcare:
Your World is one of the UK's leading healthcare recruitment agencies. We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private UK healthcare organisations. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Our specialist Recruitment Consultants focus purely on supplying physiotherapy jobs to outstanding physiotherapists nationwide.
Think this could be the right job for you? Apply today or call 0203 751 5825 for further information. To discover more fantastic physiotherapy jobs with Your World Healthcare, contact Phillip Pye at [email protected]