There are so many physio job adverts out there - if you're looking for work, how do you decide which opportunities to pursue?
Here at goPhysio, we want you to be the Physio you want to be!
Working at goPhysio, you'll find:
- A 15 strong, employed team - a great size to be big enough for all the mutual support you need but small enough to be friendly, adaptable & nurturing
- A secure, employed role with pension contributions, paid holiday and guaranteed income
- A wonderful, modern, spacious clinic with 6 treatment rooms, a fully equipped rehab gym and a studio
- A great, motivated MSK patient caseload
- NO insurance or intermediary work, all patients are private, self funding
- Fortnightly team training programme
- Personal development plan, with regular peer shadowing, case reviews, motivational mapping and mentoring
- Opportunity to specialise and/or diversify, including Pilates, Shockwave, orthotics, exercise based rehab or learn the more commercial aspects of being part of a private healthcare provider
- Free staff parking
So, if you're a physio with MSK experience and looking to be part of a highly motivated, happy & fun team, working in a highly regarded and successful private clinic, please get in touch.
We have flexible opportunities available on a full or part time basis. Salary from £28,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
We welcome informal visits if you'd like to find out more.
HCPC Registration is essential.