Singapore - N/A - Singapore General Hospital
Physiotherapy Course Summary:
This 2 day course will encompass both the Level 1 and Level 2 Sporting Hip and Groin. The course is designed to use evidence based clinical reasoning in the assessment, diagnosis & management of hip & groin pathology in the sporting population.
We will examine the different pathological classifications and the evidence to support them. The practical component will cover objective examination, treatment options and advanced rehab protocols.
- To competently differentiate central pubic pathology
- To competently differentiate lower abdominal pathology
- To competently differentiate hip pathology including hip dysplasia
- To develop an appropriate management plan based on identification of the appropriate clinical entity
- To develop competent use of radiology to assist in diagnosis of FAI/DDH & groin pathology
Friday 7th June 3pm-9pm
Saturday 8th June 8am-5pm
Singapore General Hospital.
Visit thehipandgroinclinic.com for more information.
Physio Course Start Date:
Friday June 7th - Saturday June 8th
Unique Course Seeker Views:
Total Course Views: