My Profile Summary - Please contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
I am Andrea Pelliccioni, a 27 years old physiotherapist (HCPC - CSP registered). I have been working autonomously, till the end of September, in USI, one of the best MSK outpatient unit in Rome (Italy), and since I became a member of their team I did my best to add elements of value to the quality of the service. I have a large in-outpatient experience gained by this and my previous jobs and I am used to working in a multidisciplinary setting, managing different clinical conditions, side by side with all the other healthcare professionals. I also provided a rehabilitation service for different categories of young athletes (up to 18 years old) at S. S. Romulea Soccer Team in Rome between 2016 and 2017, both in studio and on the field, gaining a large experience in assessing and dealing with sport-related pathologies. If you are looking for expertise, qualifications and work ethic, these are all features I have developed as a physiotherapist doing my job for four years and during the academic internship.Here are the aspects of my background:
- Assessing patients’ physical abilities through evaluative procedures and functional ability tests;
- Hands-on experience in planning and implementing programmes of physiotherapy; healing exercise, massage, instructions, manual therapy, the use of electro-therapeutic and additional mechanical equipment;
- Establishing treatment goals with patients based on physical diagnoses and adjusting the therapeutic plans in order to get to them;
- Updating daily the clinical records with a written report of the assessment and the rehabilitative sessions;
- Managing the bureaucracy in connection to the patient’s medical insurance;
- Supervising new hired colleagues and managing own case-load.
My continuing professional development includes Manual Therapy based on an Osteopathic Concept, Hydrotherapy, Postural Re-education, Clinical Pilates, Manual Linfatic Drainage, Sport-related courses (Neuro-Taping, Functional Adhesive Taping, Muscle Injuries) and more. You can find specific details in my CV (attached).
I consider the patient’s point of view as an essential element to build a healthy therapeutic relationship and get the best compliance to the treatment, that from this perspective becomes a team-work based on the respect of people, their values and culture. Both patients and advisors have praised my strong communication skills: I am able to effectively explain procedures to patients and even when I am carrying a particularly heavy caseload, I always take time to answer their questions and make sure they feel comfortable and confident in their treatment plan. For all these reasons I would really appreciate if you could take me in consideration, in order to grow together in terms of quality of assistance and empathy with people. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely,
Email: [email protected]