Movement For Life Physiotherapy (MFLP) are seeking a fun, motivated, engaging physiotherapist to join their team in Darwin from March 2021.
As the only QIP Accredited Physiotherapy Clinic in the Top End , MFLP is a leading provider of physiotherapy services. With two locations, seven physiotherapists, an exercise physiologist and massage therapist, MFLP service a huge variety of clients including sports, musculoskeletal, post-surgical orthopaedic, workplace and motor vehicle compensation, spinal, pre-employment screenings, clinical pilates, NDIS and hydrotherapy. MFLP has a hydrotherapy pool, gym and pilates onsite in Coconut Grove as well as an onsite Podiatrist.
The successful applicant(s) will be required to:
* Work in a team setting in a busy private practice
* Manage a caseload of predominantly orthopaedic, musculoskeletal and sports injury presentations
* Utilize a variety of treatment modalities and techniques, including manual therapy, exercise therapy, strength training, clinical pilates, hydrotherapy, group therapy and soft tissue therapy
* Participate in structured professional development
* Deliver manual handling training and other educational presentations to clients
In addition to the above, there are excellent opportunities for involvement with sports teams at both local and state levels with agreements currently in place with AFL NT and Hockey NT. MFLP are also closely aligned with the AussieMed Foundation and will be looking to travel with the foundation on missions to Nepal once the COVID pandemic permits.
Career development is strongly supported with weekly in-services and mentoring aimed to develop individual skills across a broad range of areas. In 2020 MFLP added a webconferencing system which has allowed them to provide live-streamed in-house professional development from Specialist Physiotherapists around Australia.
Excellent remuneration packages are offered dependent on clinical experience. Full time employees are entitled to 4 weeks paid annual leave and 2 weeks sick leave.
Relocation packages and CPD funding are available - conditions apply. Please contact us to discuss further.
The following requirements are essential:
* A Bachelor degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy.
* Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority (AHPRA);
* A current driver's license
* Australian Police Clearance
* Working with Children Clearance
The following attributes are preferred but not essential:
* Previous experience working in a team environment
* An interest in Sports Physiotherapy, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy and/or Orthopaedic injuries