Total Candidate Views: 141
Last Updated: 28-Nov-2018
Looking for work in :
Ireland, Poland, United Kingdom
Location Preference :
I'm looking for work mainly in Ireland, I'm based in Dublin but it won't be able for me to move to different city.
Year of Graduation :
of Education :
Primary Country of
Country of Registration :
My Profile Summary - Please contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
Dear Mrs/ Mr,
I believe that my previous professional experience, qualifications and energetic character can make a contribution to your company.
5 Reasons I’m right person for Physiotherapist role in your clinic:
- 2 years experience as physiotherapist in private physiotherapy practice in Ireland,
- Experience in managing own caseload in private practice in Dublin
- Experience in working with amateur, professional athletes and post-surgery patients
- Interest in musculoskeletal and sport physiotherapy
- Focused on team collaboration
I consider myself a straight forward communicator, who possesses ability to explain complex concepts in a simple and understandable way to listener. I have high degree of drive and work energy. I am highly flexible and adaptable to new processes and practices. I am always in a position to commit fully to my employment and offer high levels of professionalism in return for satisfying work challenges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
I would be delighted to discuss my application further with you.
Thank you for your consideration.
3 months notice
1 months notice
two month notice
7 days notice period