MSK physiotherapist wanted for busy Private Practice in Teddington, South West London. Highly motivated client base with strong sports related case load. Also wide variety of general MSK related presentations. Practice has a strong manual therapy focus combined with high quality rehabilitation philosophy. CPD and support for development available both internally and externally.
• HCPC/CSP registered
• A minimum of 2 years MSK specialised experience
• Up to date Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate
• Appropriate diagnostic and clinical reasoning skills
• Soft Tissue qualification or experience
• Highly motivated
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Background or interest in sub elite/elite sport
• Working towards or holding AACP membership or equivalent Dry Needling qualification
• Competent with manipulation
• Competent with Mulligans Concept
Hours and pay scale negotiable, depending on experience.
Job Start Date:
Part-time, Self Employed
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: United Kingdom
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 3 yrs +
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in the United Kingdom.
View the Physio Forum section for working in the United Kingdom
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.