Glossop Physio are looking for a part-time Physiotherapist to join our growing practice. We need you to be passionate and committed to achieving great patient outcomes. The successful applicant will have completed a degree in physiotherapy and be HCPC registered.
Ideal candidate description
• Gym, sports or exercise rehabilitation experience is preferred
• Ability to work independently
• Good organizational skills are a distinct advantage
• Good manual therapy skills
• Strong communication skills
Benefits of working with Glossop Physio.
• Excellent remuneration in-line with level of experience
• Work in a supportive and collaborative environment
• Mentoring will be available
• Free gym membership
If you feel Glossop Physio is the Practice for you, please send your resume to our email address as below. Hours are flexible.
Job Start Date:
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: United Kingdom
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: All considered
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in the United Kingdom.
View the Physio Forum section for working in the United Kingdom
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.