Physiotherapy Job Summary:
An Independent company has an opening for a Clinical Regional Manager in the South of England. They are an innovative company with an established track record of providing high-quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector.
As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private, NHS and HMP physiotherapy services, our client believes they are only as good as the professionals they employ. With that in mind, they are looking for the very best Physiotherapist to join the fold.
- You will be required to undertake MSK assessments and treatments on a variety of patients. This will include both NHS and private patients.
- To provide clinical leadership and educational support
- To support and mentor other members of the team in any capacity required and undertake managerial duties
- To undertake training sessions for the industry
- Support new service developments
- Oversee quality assurance and governance processes
- To work closely with the company decision makers/directors/owners
- The successful candidate will be able to work in a flexible and changing environment. You will also be needed to support the team when needed depending on the diary capacity of the business.
Experience & Requirments
The right candidate will have the following:
- BSc Physiotherapy of equivalent
- You will require 4+ years' experience
- HCPC & CSP Registration is essential
- Management experience is desired, not mandatory however
- The successful applicant will need to show evidence of further professional training and continual professional development
- Demonstrate excellent manual therapy skills
- Ensure on-going monitoring of the standard treatment provided
- Oversee quality assurance processes
- You will be able to prioritize and support your own workload
- Deliver excellent clinical care that is evidence-based and clinically orientated to make sure the patient is the number one priority
- Salary between £30,000 and £40,000 pa (DoE)
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- Personal CPD budget for the successful candidate's development
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Your World Healthcare
Your World is one of the UK's leading healthcare recruitment agencies. We supply to 280 NHS Trusts and CCGs, and 338 private UK healthcare organisations. Last year, we supplied our candidates with over 3 million hours of work!
Our specialist Recruitment Consultants focus purely on supplying physiotherapy jobs to outstanding physiotherapists nationwide.
Think this could be the right job for you? Apply today or call 0203 751 6051 for further information. To discover more fantastic physiotherapy jobs with Your World Healthcare, contact Tom Peppiatt at [email protected]