Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Complete Physiotherapy are looking for motivated and enthusiastic physiotherapists who have a passion for musculoskeletal work and a desire to enhance their skills within a developed and supportive team.
The Company was established 10 years ago and now consists of six clinics and boasts an established MDT. In addition to our current clinic's, a new rehabilitation clinic is opening in Spring 2018 which will house a rehab gym and 3 further treatment rooms.
The posts would be ideal for high-achieving candidates with ambition and the ability to take on additional responsibility. There is an extensive in-house CPD set-up, and funding assistance for appropriate external courses.
- F/T and P/T positions available
- Highly competitive salary £28,000 to £38,000.
- Excellent Loyalty bonus schemes available – financial and annual leave
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) plus optional unpaid leave package available
- Enhanced workplace pension scheme
- Minimum experience 2 years
- HCPC registration and full membership of CSP required
- CPD support through external courses and in-house sessions
- Become highly skilled in using state of the art Shockwave Therapy machinery
- A High level of manual therapy and communication skills essential
- Acupuncture not essential but preferred
Complete Physiotherapy has a fantastic multi-disciplinary team approach consisting of Physiotherapy, injection therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, rehabilitation and bio-mechanic assessment along with full time admin cover.
The position will be split between clinic sites, therefore personal transport is an essential requirement.
We have a varied caseload including self-referrals, private health insurance, post-operative, NHS, medico-legal, occupational health and sports injuries. With a number of specialist physiotherapists throughout the Complete Physiotherapy team there is ample opportunity to learn and develop your career within the full time role and through various CPD events.
Please contact David Kershaw at Complete Physiotherapy if you would like further information about this position
Only shortlisted candidates for interview will be contacted.