This is an exciting opportunity to join an established private practice in Leeds City Centre. Ideal Physio is looking for an ambitious and highly motivated MSK physiotherapist to join an expanding business. All levels of experience will be considered with full clinical support available. This is a part-time position with flexible working hours.
- Must have MSK outpatient experience.
- To be able to conduct a comprehensive assessment for a wide range of MSK conditions.
- Excellent manual therapy and rehabilitation skills with sound clinical reasoning.
- A high level of communication and organisational skills.
- Have a passion for musculoskeletal work and desire to enhance your skills.
- Previous experience working in private practice and sports injury management.
- BSc (hons) or PgDip/MSc in Physiotherapy.
- Current CSP and HCPC registration.
- Evidence of post-graduate training in MSK physiotherapy.
- Acupuncture is preferred but not essential.
- This is a part time position with flexible working hours available.
- The caseload will include a mixture of self-referrals and major private health insurance referrals.
- CPD support through external courses and in-house training sessions.
- This is a self-employed position offering a competitive salary.
Job Start Date:
Part-time, Self Employed
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: United Kingdom
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 1 yrs +
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in the United Kingdom.
View the Physio Forum section for working in the United Kingdom
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.