Do you have a positive persona that makes patients look for any excuse to come back and see you? Are you a self-starter? Are you comfortable with picking up the phone to speak to past patients? Are you able to communicate with patients in such a way that they know what you’re doing for them? Are you able to connect and engage with people at a personal level (not just clinical skill level)? And do you have time for people over and above their allocated clinical sessions or that which you are being paid to give? Do you love to learn and are you committed to being part of a TEAM? Are you flexible and open to change? Do you view the opportunity to learn as a privilege and have invested in your ongoing learning?
If that’s you, then we want to hear from you. We are a Multidisciplinary Healthcare business with clinics in Holywood and Bangor, Co. Down.
Our Services include Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Mat and Reformer Pilates, Podiatry, Massage Therapy and Personal Training.
We believe whole-heartedly in on going education and as such provide an immense amount of training, teaching and coaching and as well as having people from all parts of the country working with us, we’ve got lots of home grown and very talented employees waiting to welcome you into our team,. We invite you to apply if you feel able to achieve the following tasks and have the relevant skills to do so.
What we're Looking for:
- A Full or Part time Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join our growing, hard-working, and family based team.
- The ideal candidate will preferably have 1 year of outpatient job experience, be highly motivated, and ready to soak up information.
- Have a Pilates qualification or be prepared to undertake Pilates training to enable teaching weekly Pilates classes.
- You must be caring and enthusiastic! With a strong desire to pursue growth and learning opportunities.
- You should be a member of the HCPC and CSP licensed to practice physiotherapy in the UK or Ireland or be eligible to obtain your license.
- Certification in dry needling, manual therapy and experience with Pilates a plus (but not a requirement). New Grads welcome!
- Eagerness to learn and incorporate Pilates into your work as a physiotherapist.
- Someone who is upbeat, friendly and not too shy to be on camera - video is a big part of how we communicate with our clients, marketing, and social media presence.
- Someone who knows how to quickly build trust and is motivated to form long-lasting relationships with clients and fit in with our upbeat friendly team!
- Full or Part-time hours that are negotiable but must include both day time and evening.
- Physiotherapists, Pilates and administrative staff all work together to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for our clients - one that keeps them coming back and that compels them to tell all of their family and friends about us.
- You'll be expected to actively seek out referrals and ask for reviews/testimonials, participate in community outreach events, and you'll have the opportunity to lead educational talks, workshops, and group programs.
- Weekly staff trainings and mentorship by highly experienced Masters level Manual Therapists and Sports Physiotherapists - we are big on communication and want you to have all tools and training necessary to be successful
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, family based atmosphere with an amazing culture in a close–knit team.
- Competitive pay, Paid time off and Continuing Education.
How to Apply:
Please email a copy of your CV along with a cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for Active Health.
Looking forward to your application!