MSK Physiotherapist – Full Time
4 Year Fixed Term Contract
ToHealth is a subsidiary of PAM Group Ltd, we are highly experienced Occupational Health and Wellbeing specialist, providing services to employees across the UK in both the public and private sector. We are expanding and so are now looking to employ an experienced MSK Physiotherapist on a full-time basis to work with one of our clients on a fixed term contract.
The role will involve covering multiple sites including Buckingham, Banbury, Wendover, Aylesbury, Brackley, Milton Keynes and Southam. The postholder must be flexible to travel and have access to their own vehicle with suitable insurance.
The role will involve:
• Working as an autonomous MSK practitioner, managing a range of musculoskeletal conditions in an outpatient setting
• Delivering a thorough and detailed MSK assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment.
• Using clinical reasoning to diagnose patient problems.
• Delivering evidence-based intervention / treatment to all patients, in line with CSP, and NICE guidelines, and in accordance with the PAM Wellbeing Treatment pathway.
• Delivering tailored, progressive, individualised physiotherapy treatment programmes and group exercise/education programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills.
• Formulating treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets.
• Maintaining accurate, comprehensive, contemporaneous patient records in line with CSP standards of practice.
• Recording the information in line with clients SLA’s and CSP guidelines.
• Providing hands on physiotherapy interventions and assessment.
• Liaising with employee managers to provide reports, treatment updates, and return to work / task modification recommendations
• Delivering training and wellbeing sessions on topics such as manual handling and general fitness
• Attend weekly progress meetings with the Occupational Health Team
The post holder will ideally have the following:
• A keen interest in MSK physiotherapy
• CSP Registered
• HPC Registered
• Have previous experience in an OH setting desirable, ideally in the infrastructure or construction sectors
• Effective Communication skills
The Company fully believes in supporting its staff members, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. PAM Wellbeing also offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Pension Scheme
• Health Scheme - Opticians, Dental, Physio & more
• Life Insurance Scheme - 4 x your annual salary
• 33 Days Leave Including Bank Holidays
• Support with CPD and registration fees
• Car & Mileage allowance
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, apply now!