We are seeking an experienced NZ registered Physiotherapist to lead a team of smart, hard-working and talented therapists in the wider Northland region.
You will be a dynamic team player keen to inspire and enable growth in others. This is a dual role – part clinical caseload (to keep your skills current) and part management. This could be the next step in your career!
Based in Whangarei, the work is varied and fast-moving, so you will need to be proactive and adaptable in response to whatever comes your way. Your team will look to you for guidance and support. First-rate time management, administration and prioritisation skills are also important to balance the dual needs of the role. Travel throughout the region is required - company car is provided.
Clinical experience is one key aspect; however, we need the right person to bring out the best in our people! So, enthusiasm, encouragement, relationship building, emotional intelligence, maturity and leadership skills are essential.
Experience in any of the following areas is preferred: Musculoskeletal, Multi-Trauma, Vocational Rehabilitation, Concussion, Community-based Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Brain Injury or Spinal Cord injury Rehabilitation, Support Needs assessments (SNA) and Mental Health.
This could be the next step in your career...
• Providing support, mentoring, coaching and supervision to our team of allied health professionals on a variety of situations that will call upon your experience and knowledge
• Being involved in recruitment and provide support and training for new staff
• Working with our regional manager to explore new business opportunities in your local area
• Managing revenue, billable hours and KPI performance of a team of staff and contractors
• Carrying a case load of clients across multiple rehabilitation services.
• A minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience.
• The relevant tertiary qualification (BHSc Physio etc) and current registration with the NZ Professional Board (PNZ)
• Experience in a management, supervisory or mentoring role.
• A full, clean NZ or Australian driver’s licence.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a healthy sense of humour.
APM is a rapidly growing global health and employment services company with more than 5,000 employees serving over 350,000 people each year throughout ten countries. In New Zealand, APM holds a number of contracts with ACC, MSD, NZDF and also private employers to provide a range of services including Vocational and Community Rehabilitation, Pain and Injury Management, Workplace Health, Allied Health Intervention and Employment Services. Join the team of over 270 staff throughout New Zealand dedicated to enabling better lives!
Benefits and culture:
• Attractive remuneration package offered
• Comprehensive training, along with ongoing professional development and supervision.
• A fantastic opportunity to further develop your career and our services.
• Enjoy a fast-paced, energetic and solution-focused work environment whilst being part of a small dynamic and supportive team.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you! Apply online with both your CV and a cover letter explaining why this could be your next career move