We are looking for part-time Physiotherapist to join our small private practice in Dublin's busy docklands region.
This position offers part time hours but has a potential to go full time. It is available to start immediately for the right candidate.
Candidates for this position should have:
- Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
- Experience of Musculoskeletal, orthopaedics and sports injuries specialist areas.
- 3+ Years as an autonomous practicing chartered physiotherapist
- Experience of working in a commercial practice.
- Excellent communication (Written & Verbal)
- IT competency in use of electronic patient notes and IT-based diary
- Membership of Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (MISCP)
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Post graduate qualification is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to join in the growth of the business. The practitioner will require sound clinical reasoning, great interpersonal skills, and the ability to build strong client relationships.
To apply please email CV and cover letter outlining ability to meet criteria to [email protected]
The role is to start immediately if available.
Job Start Date:
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: Ireland
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 3 yrs +
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist overseas.Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.