Physiotherapist - Full Time - Australia
● Do you want to take the next step in your career development?
● Are you looking to work in private practice and be a name, not just a number?
● Would you like to get out of the City and move to a Regional Location, becoming part of a community?
About Health First Group
With 16 site locations nationally, Health First Group employs dedicated allied health professionals from around the World, who focus on physiotherapy, headache therapy, massage, acupuncture, clinical pilates, orthotics, shockwave therapy, posture analysis, and corporate health. We also specialise in occupational rehabilitation including workplace assessments, suitable duties programs, return to work plans and pre-employment assessments.
Salary range: $80,000 - $110,000 + performance driven bonuses.
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for providing our clients with care and taking accountability in their journey back to better health, while aligning yourself with our core Values; Care, Accountability, Relationships, Evolve.
Health First Group has a rare opportunity for an experienced Physiotherapist to join our rapidly growing and experienced team. As a qualified physiotherapist, you will assess, treat and prevent physical difficulties resulting from injury, illness, disability or ageing to improve movement and general wellbeing. In this role, you will have the opportunity to independently manage a varied caseload of MSK Clients including Private Patients, DVA, Workcover & EPC Clients.
What we offer
● An Employer/Employee Value Proposition like you never experienced
● Competitive salary and benefits package
● Ongoing professional learning and development including mentoring and coaching
● A diverse and inclusive work environment
● Career pathways and networking opportunities
● Organised 1:1’s, fortnightly teaching and journal clubs
● Fully equipped practices with pilates reformer, shock therapy, acupuncture, exercise physiology, massage therapy, computerised gait analysis, advanced posture screening software, OH&S training and rehabilitation, manual handling seminars
● Bachelor degree or higher qualification in Physiotherapy
● AHPRA registration required
● At least 2 years’ experience as a registered Physiotherapists with 1-year experience in private practice
● Understanding of the rights of people with a disability
● Current Valid Driver's License
●Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain one before commencement
Are you interested?
Come join Health First Group and support us to provide an elite standard of holistic health & wellness, whilst empowering relationships with our clients, employees and partners in our Australian communities. Back yourself to work for an industry leader where your passion for delivering superior outcomes for clients will be recognised and rewarded.