• Hydrotherapy pool with underwater treadmills
• Work with multidisciplinary teams
• Mixed caseloads with NDIS focus
We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to build on their professional career working within a company dedicated to changing people’s lives.
Optimum Health Solutions is one of Australia's leading Allied Health Company's, with locations across NSW and Tasmania. With studios' across NSW and Tasmania, we are able to provide our clients with superior service and treatment options with full multi-disciplinary teams, including Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Podiatrists.
About the Role
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our multidisciplinary team. This role provides a mixed caseload with a heavy NDIS focus based at our Mornington clinic.
The role will encompass in-clinic gym and hydrotherapy appointments, as well as home visits. Due to the strong focus on the disability sector, it would be of advantage to have some experience working with disability and/or hospital neurorehabilitation experience.
Skills and experience
• Delivering evidence based practices to undertake assessment, diagnosis and management of paediatric clients and clients with disability, using a range of tools and equipment, including hydrotherapy.
• Work as part of a team of health professionals, to provide a multidisciplinary care plan, to improve a person’s health
• Maintain relevant documentation associated with patient care eg. patient records, reports, statistics.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines as required
• Ability to build rapport with clients, in addition to their parents/ families, carers and other external service providers.
• Ability to maintain a clinical caseload as well as provide mentoring for junior staff in paediatric physiotherapy.
• Tertiary qualification in physiotherapy, full AHPRA registration, Working with Children's Check, Workcover accredited
• Familiar with NDIS processes and disability clientele - Desirable but not compulsory
• APA Titled Paediatric Physiotherapist or postgraduate qualifications in paediatric physiotherapy - Desirable but not compulsory
• Commitment to ongoing professional development
• Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels
What’s on offer
• Opportunity to work within multi-disciplinary teams
• A generous base salary, travel allowance + Superannuation
• Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company
• Multi-disciplinary practice
• Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development
To apply, please send through your resume along with a covering letter