Provide meaningful treatments in a small caring team with above award pay, paid CPD, minimal paperwork and flexible/family-friendly work arrangements.
At Allied Aged Care and Blue Ribbon Allied Health, we currently have some exciting opportunities for qualified Physiotherapists (full registration or limited reg level 3 or 4) AND Senior PTs in Cairns, Atherton, Goondiwindi, Toowoomba, Mackay, and Sunshine Coast.
Our team works in residential aged care facilities, community care and private practice. Despite our name, we don’t just look after older clients we look after regional areas in Queensland where there are shortages of Allied Health. Our team sees a great variety of clients including home visits, hydrotherapy, paediatrics, work injuries, NDIS and much more.
What is in it for you:
* Above award Remuneration commensurate with experience (see below)
* Structured and regular (paid) Professional Development.
* Flexible/family-friendly work arrangements i.e. four-day weeks, start/finish fitting in with your care commitments.
* A diverse working environment with an inclusive workplace culture – We embrace diversity and are proud of a team consisting of staff from many different cultures, ethnicities, nationalities and more.
*A management and admin team that really cares about you. We are proud of our supportive culture. We use the lifesaver approach -you can swim without us, but you know we are in the background if you need us!
* We can help you relocate Visas/AHPRA and anything else you need to be happy and fulfilled in your role.
* Manageable workloads, paperwork and minimal (paid) driving, so you have more time with your clients. We want you to have your breaks and always finish on time.
Had a bad experience in aged care or another role? We are fully transparent with workloads, list sizes and how to look after our clients ethically and meaningfully (for you and them). Work in a smaller supportive team in a family-based business still run by the Physiotherapist who founded our organisation in 2007.
For Senior PTs, we offer:
* The opportunity to mentor others and share your knowledge with minimal paperwork - work as a senior but focus on the clinical side instead of losing time on management, HR and rosters - our amazing admin team will do that for you.
• Tertiary qualifications and Full AHPRA registration (minimum 3 years post initial AHPRA registration required)
• Own reliable vehicle and current class "C" Queensland drivers licence or an international driver’s license and an ability to drive on QLD roads.
• Professional indemnity insurance or an ability to obtain insurance.
• An Australian police check
• Flu vaccination to work in Residential Aged Care (mandatory after 3/5/21)
• A passion for older people and those with disabilities. Experience in aged care is highly regarded but not essential.
• Strong relationship building, communication (written and verbal) and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to work productively in a team.
• Australian work rights
• A commitment to self-development and growing your skills and experience in your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities.
For Senior PTs additionally:
The commitment and ability to mentor and support other Physios that are part of our team who have come from overseas and need mentoring, including:
* Going through individual learning goals as per supervision plans + case studies
* Meet AHPRA requirements of supervision incl. Completing AHPRA supervision plans (we will give you plenty of admin support with paperwork and help with these)
* Orientation to Australian Health care system for new supervisees incl. education on documentation needs and reports + private practice specific skills incl funding types
Salary: $70,000 to $100,000 pa+ super depending on experience.
Please email CV + Cover Letter to [email protected]