Are you ready to launch or re-set your Physio career? 👌
Looking to be stimulated, mentored and supported? ✌️
Fantastic working environment? 😎
You could be our next star Physio! Read on!
On offer is:
· Full Time Physiotherapy position
• Ongoing development: generous professional development support, regular 1:1 mentoring, and weekly in-services are provided. Combined Physio team experience of over 75+ years!
• Fun & Supportive culture: A caring, friendly and collaborative team, we encourage a healthy work /life balance and offer flexibility around days, hours and location.
• Fantastic working environment: world class modern state-of-the -art facilities and equipment and support services.
• Multi-disciplinary practice of 8 Physio's, EP, RM, Psych, Speech, Dietician and Podiatrist
• Opportunities for special interest area development, working with sports teams, teaching, education and career progression, 24/7 online education available
• Relocation support: assistance including short term accomodation and moving subsidy for successful candidate if moving from afield or interstate
• Aim to commence March 2021
Our ideal candidate has:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, a team player
• Energetic and relationship focused Physio with a passion for helping people
• An eagerness to build and nurture your own case load and build genuine rapport
• A willingness to work hard with good organisational skills
• Demonstrated commitment to professional development
• Confidence in manual therapy, musculoskeletal knowledge and the development of effective exercise programs including utilising our fit for purpose gym.
• Current AHPRA Physiotherapist Registration eligibility
• Australian working rights
• Valid drivers licence
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
• Manage and develop an existing caseload, while growing a loyal following of new clients
• Provide quality holistic evidence based care with a focus on achieving optimal outcomes, prevention of re-injury and achieving best health
• Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing learning, quality practice and work ethic
• Build and maintain solid relationships with local referrers and stakeholders including GP’s, Specialists, Allied Health Practitioners, sports teams
• A team approach to the treatment of your clients and to all aspects of your work within the practice with an ability to work independently.
• Contribute to the practice through participation in marketing activities and continuing professional development
As one of the most modern, dynamic and progressive practices in the Hunter, our services and facilities aim to be at the highest standard.
We are a friendly multidisciplinary practice with Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Remedial Massage, Pilates, Speech Pathology, Dietetics, Podiatry and Psychology forming our key services.
• Spacious, private, well equipped rooms including large gym area
• Clinical Pilates, functional strength training, "Get Back" Spinal Rehab Devices, Hydrotherapy
• An inspiring and supportive working environment with full support from the Principal who is an APA Musculoskeletal and Sports and Exercise Physiotherapist, reception support
• We place a high value on further education and quality practice with regular inservices, mentoring support and collaboration as well as genuine care for the wellbeing of our team and local clients.
• A fabulous mixed and varied caseload consisting of a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions, sports, work related and general physiotherapy as well as pre/ post operative and orthopaedics.
Our clinics at Singleton and Branxton service the local Hunter Valley region and are approximately 50min easy drive from Newcastle and 40min from Maitland. Local industries include Coal Mining and related services, the world renowned Pokolbin Winery tourist precinct, Army Base, Agricultural and local service industries.