Optimum Health Solutions is one of Australia's leading Allied Health Company's, with several locations across NSW and Tasmania. With studios' across NSW and Tasmania, we are able to provide our clients with superior service and treatment options with full multi-disciplinary teams, including Exercise Physiologists, Physiotherapists, Dietitians, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists and Podiatrists.
About the Role
This role will be best suited to someone with a passion and desire to work within the disability space under the NDIS, and also wanting to work with mixed caseloads.
We have roles based in;
- Bateman's Bay
Skills and experience
• Delivering evidence based practices to undertake assessment, diagnosis and management of paediatric clients and clients with disability, using a range of tools and equipment, including hydrotherapy.
• Work as part of a team of health professionals, to provide a multidisciplinary care plan, to improve a person’s health
• Maintain relevant documentation associated with patient care eg. patient records, reports, statistics.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines as required
• Ability to build rapport with clients, in addition to their parents/ families, carers and other external service providers.
• Ability to maintain a clinical caseload as well as provide mentoring for junior staff in paediatric physiotherapy.
• Tertiary qualification in physiotherapy, full AHPRA registration, Working with Children's Check, Workcover accredited
• APA Titled Paediatric Physiotherapist or postgraduate qualifications in paediatric physiotherapy - Desirable but not compulsory
• Commitment to ongoing professional development
• Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse range of people at all levels
What’s on offer
• Opportunity to work within multi-disciplinary teams
• A generous base salary, travel allowance + Superannuation
• Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company
• Multi-disciplinary practice
• Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development
To apply, please send through your resume along with a covering letter