Excellent opportunity for an experienced physiotherapist to join our brand new clinic being established in the Cayman Islands, located in the Caribbean.
Cryo 345 rehab centre is predominantly focused on sporting injuries and rehabilitation for individuals. The centre has been founded by a physiotherapist trained in England and has been working on the island for several years.
- Degree in physiotherapy
- 4 years of experience in private practice
- Postgraduate experience in orthopedics and MSK setting
- Dry needling/ acupuncture trained
- Fluent in English
- Up to date CPR certification
- Confident computer and medical administrative skill
- Highly motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident and assertive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident manual handling and rehabilitation skills
- Pilates mat training
- Good time management skills
Job Start Date:
Job Applications are welcomed from:
All applicants considered
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 4 yrs +
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist overseas.Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.