We are after an experienced women's health pelvic floor physiotherapist who is able to step immediately an confidently into their role at our clinic. Hours are flexible and can be negotiated to work within your current role and work/life balance, but we currently have a clinical load needing cover for 1 day per week ( or approx 8-10 hours per week). This can grow. This role would suit a more senior women's health physio who is after a fuss free job, gorgeous and motivated clients in the Sydney CBD and the most generous commission based pay.
- AHPRA registration & current professional indemnity insurance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a WHPT
- Experience in evidence based management of all women's pelvic floor dysfunction management, including confidence in pessary prescription and fitting
- Experience in pregnancy and post natal physiotherapy
- Keen knowledge and interest in the biopsychosocial model of patient management
- Excellent clinical reasoning
- Training and experience in women's health/pelvic physiotherapy from the WHTA
- Pilates training and capacity to manage group mat based classes and/or individualised clinical rehab sessions
- A desire ( and to competent and willing) to step immediately into a clinical load, no fuss, with confidence, suiting an experienced WHPT.
A BIT ABOUT THE CLINIC:
- Our clinic is in the gorgeous Dymocks building in George Street, working alongside other medical and allied health practitioners.
- We have a 16 year history of 3 clinic locations in the CBD, Ryde and Broadway and therefore have a very loyal customer base of women who return for all MSK, WH, pregnancy and exercise based physio services.
- As the only WHPT in the team, you will be working like a sole practitioner on the days you are in the clinic and managing the referral of all PF dysfunctions yourself. You will also treat MSK and if able, teach small format 4pax group classes for pregnancy, post natal and women's rehab. At present the clinical load for these days is 70-80% WHPT and 20-30% MSK.
- There is only one consultation room, but scope to use a studio space and equipment for our clients and small rehab classes.
- There is admin support with our remotely based administrator Andrea for all client and clinic related admin.
- It is expected that you are able to take payment for the appointments each time you see a client, and we leave suitable breaks to allow for this.
- You are able to manage your diary freely ( as is seen reasonable) day to day around the agreed set hours of your work days, allowing flexibility for you.
IN OUR CLINIC, YOU WILL:
- manage a mixed clinical case load of primarily women's pelvic floor dysfunctions, with some musculo-skeletal women's movement dysfunctions, pregnancy and post natal musculo-skeletal pain and exercise
- work along side our reputable referrers- urogynaecologists, colorectal surgeons, obstetricians, sexual therapists, dietitians.
- instruct small group mat-based Pilates to a motivated CBD, patient population in mixed gender classes, pregnancy specific classes and Mums&Bubs post natal exercise
- receive education and training specific to our Pilates-based exercise programs, treatment philosophies and paradigms for exercise.
- receive excellent remuneration with leave entitlements and superannuation.
If this part time role sounds like your cup of tea, please reach out to Katrina for a chat or send through your CV.