Physio on Alice
Looking for a highly motivated physiotherapist to work part time in a private practice with a great reputation. You will enjoy seeing a varied caseload of general musculoskeletal, gym and sports injuries in a friendly and relaxed environment. This would be an ideal job for someone who is working part time elsewhere and looking for more hours or a parent looking for work that fits in with childcare and school activities. There is also potential to grow the position to a full time role.
- Excellent people skills, be an excellent communicator and have a friendly personality
- Committed to improving your knowledge and skills
- Motivated to grow your patient list
- Work both independently and with other physios
- 2+ years experience working in private practice
- Competitive remuneration will be paid according to experience and will include a base salary, bonuses and ongoing education allowance
- A range of different shifts can be offered to fit around other work and life commitments.
- Friendly and relaxed work environment
- Freedom to work independently and as part of a team. Experienced physios are preferred but less experienced physios will be mentored.
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Physiotherapy
- Full non restricted AHPRA Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- NSW Police Check
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00 – $65.00 per hour
Job Start Date:
Physio on Alice
02 8916 6369
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: Australia
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 2 yrs +
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in Australia.
View the Physio Forum section for working in Australia
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.