As our practice continues to grow, we are excited to be looking for a new physiotherapist to join the fabulous team at Women in Focus Miranda.
- We are a progressive team of women's health physio's with over 20 years
of experience and postgraduate qualifications who are at the forefront of
women’s and pelvic health, musculoskeletal care and pilates.
- We specialise in the management of pre and postnatal women, incontinence, prolapse, sexual dysfunction, chronic pelvic pain as well as musculoskeletal conditions including oncology care and lymphoedema, hip, lumbo-pelvic and thoracic dysfunction and cervical spine.
- We are an evidence based and outcome focused clinic with a strong focus on professional development.
- We have a team of 15 physio's across our Bondi and Miranda practice who work cohesively to ensure the best outcomes for our patients.
- Our Miranda practice has 4 newly built clinic rooms, 2 exercise gyms with reformers, trap table and wonder chair and a creche to support our mums and bubs.
- We have a strong administrative team who support our clinical staff, organise all scheduling and are fabulous baby whisperers!
- We strive to improve the health and well-being of all women in our community at all life stages.
- We are looking for a physiotherapist with at least 4 years clinical experience and experience in or a demonstrated interest in women’s and pelvic health.
- Work with the Miranda team, treating pelvic health, pre and postnatal, musculoskeletal conditions and pilates mat and equipment classes.
- Weekly training, peer-peer mentoring program, monthly in-services and CPD allowance.
- Our ideal candidate is a physiotherapist who has strong interpersonal skills, is passionate about women’s health care, prioritises professional development and wants to work in a supportive team environment.
This role can be part-time or full-time for the right candidate, remuneration to suit experience, and more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
If this is a role that excites you, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Practice Director Mel Chapman with any questions alternately, if you are ready to apply now, please submit your application, including resume and cover letter addressed to Mel Chapman, by applying through physiobob.