Are you a motivated, enthusiastic Physiotherapist who wants to achieve the best patient outcomes?
Then this could be your dream role! If you’ve got a passion for helping people in the community get out of pain and reach and exceed their health goals, if you’re skilled in interpersonal relationships and you’re a lightning fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for.
We’re a Physiotherapy practice aiming to help people get back to their best. You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more out of life. Our growth as a business and as individuals within our team means that we need a Physiotherapist to join our team!
- You are an enthusiastic, fun-loving physiotherapist who wants to work in a forward-thinking private practice, striving to achieve the best possible outcomes for your patients.
- You have excellent interspersonal communication skills, appreciate feedback.
- You are keen to grow your skills and enjoy learning from senior physios and participating in team CPD.
- You believe in the strength of teamwork to achieve amazing health goals for your patients.
-You are accountable for your actions and your outcomes.
- You show initiative and perseverance and approach life with a problem-solving mindset.
- You hold yourself to high standards and drive yourself to get the best results.
- You want to be part of tribe where core values are upheld and the culture is invigorating.
- You have an open mind and step up to a challenge.
This role is a full-time role at our Miami Physio (Falcon) location, which reports directly to the CEO Shelley Sloper, whilst also working closely with other key members of the team.
Copy or Click this link to Apply:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Patient care: provide exceptional physiotherapy treatments for our patients to help them achieve their health goals.
- Successfully recommend and implement best practice patient plans.
- Complete required medico-legal notes on our digital practice management system.
- Lead group exercise classes – gym, hydro, rehab pilates where your skills allow this.
- Refer patients to other services in-house and externally to help them achieve their goals (eg hydro, pilates, gym, remedial massage, other allied health, GP, radiology and specialists)
- Be ready to learn and grow
- Contribute to team marketing
- Attend and contribute to Professional Development
- Attend and participate in team meetings, 1:1 support meetings and professional training sessions so you can be the best therapist you can be.
- Reach KPIs set in agreement with the CEO in alignment with your goals and that of the clinic, with the coaching and training to ensure your success
- Uphold our cultural values and bring energy and enthusiasm to the clinic.
Copy or Click this link to apply:
Here's what you'll get when you join the Miami Physio team:
- A varied caseload of patients who are keen to achieve their health goals with your help and are a pleasure to work with
- An energising work culture of support, positivity and success.
- An onboarding plan to ensure your success, regular training with senior physios and the CEO, and a PD policy to promote learning.
- The training and support you require to reach your own goals, both personal and professional.
- The physio tools required to maximise patient rehabilitation (hydro pool, rehab gym, shockwave therapy, real time ultrasound etc)
- The administration and IT support to ensure your work day runs smoothly.
- The perfect environment to provide a complete health solution: helping patients from an acute injury through to achieving and maintaining optimal health.
- An incentive driven salary and commission package to financially celebrate your success.
- Regular acknowledgement of your contribution to the team, and team rewards such as social outings