We are seeking a part-time or full time physiotherapist to join our team of experienced physiotherapists here at ‘Lisarow Physiotherapy’ on the central coast of NSW.
The case load involves providing physiotherapy services to a modern aged care facility. Experience in aged care and ACFI is recommended but not essential as training will be included and you will be working with other experienced physiotherapists. The facility includes a gym facility to assist with providing exercise for residents alongside your role in providing pain management programs.
24-38 hours per week dependent on the right candidate. Flexible hours upon negotiation. Would suit someone looking for work within school hours.
Position starts ASAP. Applications are required to be in by the end of February.
Skills and Requirements
• Excellent communication skills with both elderly patients and medical staff.
• Current AHPRA registration and police check
• Self-motivated, patient, independent worker and also able to work with a large team
• Needs to be a team player working towards common goals and able to see the needs of others.
• Proficient computer skills considering all clinical notes, assessment forms and references are electronic.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume including a little bit about yourself, and a brief description showing fulfillment of the ‘skills and requirements’ in the above list to [email protected]
Job Start Date:
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: Australia
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: All considered
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in Australia.
View the Physio Forum section for working in Australia
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.