Physiotherapy Job Summary:
NAPA Centre is one of the world's leading paediatric neurological rehabilitation clinics. We are dedicated to delivering excellent, innovative, and effective multi-disciplinary therapy services to children with a variety of neurological and developmental needs.
NAPA Centre is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, and has been established for over 10 years. In 2015 we opened our Australian clinic in Lane Cove, Sydney. Due to high demand, we are now looking to expand by hiring another paediatric physiotherapist to join our dynamic Sydney based team. You will need to have a passion for children, a strong work ethic, be physically fit, willing to learn, and strive for excellence in delivery therapy.
NAPA Centre offers hourly and intensive (three-week) programs utilising therapy methods from around the world, and has a proven track-record of helping children achieve and even surpassing their physical goals. We have a strong framework in multi-disciplinary rehabilitation and Early Intervention, and use diverse techniques of traditional and non-traditional therapies including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, developmental feeding services, NeuroSuit Therapy, CME/Medek therapy, SpiderCage therapy, and Conductive Education, all under one roof. Our programs are individually tailored to incorporate each child's specific needs.
The position offered requires you to be a qualified, registered, physiotherapist ideally in Australia or New Zealand, with interest and preferably recent experience working with children with neurological disorders.
NAPA Centre Offers:
Highly competitive industry pay rates
International travel opportunities/training in Los Angeles
Great career ladder opportunities
Excellent teamwork and mentoring
Ongoing professional development, training & education opportunities
Full back-end, operational support so you can focus on delivering top-notch therapy!
* Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) or equivalent
* Strong clinical experience, minimum of 1+ years experience in paediatrics required, especially with the 0-8 populations
* Current registration by AHPRA
* Experience working with children with complex neurological and physical disabilities such as cerebral palsy preferred
* High energy, willingness to continually learn, and AMAZING with kids!
* The ability to handle, lift, transfer and move heavy patients and equipment
* Proficiency using a range of standardised assessment tools
* Sound clinical reasoning for planning and implementing individual therapy sessions
* Work effectively as a team member of our dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Therapists
* Great communication ability with kids, their parents and carers (written and verbal)
* Excellent time management, familiarity with working with an electronic notes system
* Ability to travel for periods of time for training/treating may be required
* WWCC, police check will be required and First Aid certification completed if not already
For more information on NAPA Centre you can check out our website at www.napacentre.com.au or phone 02 9420 5080.