WHO WE ARE
UniquePhysio is a well-established and trusted business that has served its local community for over 15 years. We provide diversified treatments and services in the areas of Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Worker Injury Rehabilitation, Clinical Pilates, Women’s Health, and Dry Needling. A high proportion of our clientele are private clients.
UniquePhysio's philosophy is to provide exceptional client care with individualised assessment and treatment (no double bookings) in private consultation rooms and a dedicated rehabilitation studio. We cultivate a friendly, supportive and close-knit working environment with open communication and strong ethical values.
We are currently seeking an experienced Physiotherapist who shares our values and visions to join our family and advance his/her professional career. However, we will also consider exceptional new graduates with the right attitude and fit for the team.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to a competitive remuneration rate with a generous bonus system, we also offer:
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Frequent and regular in-house team mentoring and 1-to-1 support with - Senior Physiotherapists (10yr+ experience)
- An exciting and stimulating environment with exposure to diversified caseloads
- Potential to specialize according to your interests and strengths (from both clinical and career development perspectives)
- CPD allowance
- Team social events
- Others benefits, e.g. onsite parking, proximity to public transport, shopping centre and cafes
- An immediate start!
WHAT YOU OFFER
Your degree and registration are musts. Equally important is that you are a friendly, caring and passionate person, who is responsible and driven in your career.
- Current AHPRA general registration (incl. PI/PL insurance)
- Current SIRA Accreditation
- Mature, friendly and professional demeanour
- Commitment and strong work ethics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- 2 years of clinical experience for Junior position, 5 years for Senior position. To New Graduates – if you can show that you’re a committed and fast learner, please contact us too!
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical skills: assessment, diagnosis, manual therapy, exercise prescription, group exercise supervision, documentation and report writing
- Availability to work shifts between the hours of 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday, and 8am to 1pm Saturday