Who we are:
UniquePhysio is a well-established and trusted business that has served its local community for over 15 years. We provided diversified treatments and services in the areas of Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Sports Injury Rehabilitation, Worker Injury Rehabilitation, Clinical Pilates, Women’s Health, and Dry Needling. A high proportion of our clientele are private-based.
UniquePhysio's philosophy is to provide exceptional person-centered care so that each and every client's assessment, treatment and management plan are individually tailored. We value our clients time, so our consultations are 1-to-1 (no double bookings). We also value our clients’ privacy and dignity, so our consultations take place in individual and private rooms with access to a separate rehabilitation studio.
What we offer:
In addition to a competitive remuneration rate with a generous bonus system, we also offer:
• An exciting and stimulating environment with exposure to diversified caseloads
• Potential to specialize according to your interests and strengths (from both clinical and career development perspectives)
• Friendly and supportive working environment
• Frequent and regular in-house team mentoring, as well as 1-to-1 support with senior and experienced Physiotherapists (10yr+ experience)
• CPD allowance
• Team social events
• Others benefits, e.g. onsite parking, proximity to public transport, shopping centre and cafes
• An immediate start!
What you offer:
Your degree and registration are musts. Equally important is that you are a friendly, caring and passionate person, who is responsible, ambitious and driven in your career.
• Current AHPRA general registration (incl. PI/PL insurance)
• Current SIRA Accreditation
• 2 years of clinical experience for Junior position, 5 years for Senior position. To New Graduates – if you can show that you’re a committed and fast learner, please contact us too!
• Demonstrated proficiency in clinical skills: assessment, diagnosis, manual therapy, exercise prescription, group exercise supervision, documentation and report writing
• Friendly and professional demeanour
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Availability to work shifts between the hours of 8am to 7pm Monday to Friday, and 8am to 1pm Saturday
We are waiting to meet you!