Physiotherapy Course Summary:
Kinesiology Taping - Masterclass - Module 1
Ideal for physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, sports medics, sports massage therapists, sports therapists, fitness instructors, strength and conditioning coaches, crossfit coaches, bodyworkers, pilates and yoga teachers.
No previous kinesiology taping experience required.
• Overview of the history of Kinesiology Taping and the K-Active philosophy, supplemented with knowledge from the fields of Tensegrity, Anatomy Trains, Fascia Research, osteopathy, energy doctrine, cutivisceral reflexes, including studies, master and bachelor thesis
• Learn the most important techniques, such as muscle, ligament, fascia, correction and remodelling techniques
• Presentation and practice of proven and standardised applications in the area of lower back, neck, elbow, knee and hamstring
• Clinical presentation of a holistic assessment as well as a holistic therapeutical approach.
• Individual and holistic applications according to specific conditions and pathologies
• Group practicals to simulate a typical daily situation with a patients and/or athlete
Since 2000, K-Active head instructor Siegfried Breitenbach, who is certified as licensed sport physiotherapist by the German Olympic Sports Confederation, has developed the content of courses in Kinesiology Taping with the K-Active instructor team and is recognised as one of the pioneers of excellence in this method throughout Europe.
The team, consisting of professors, doctors, physiotherapists, natural healers and sport scientists, constantly optimises the contents of the K-Active Taping Education System.
The aim of K-Active Therapy is to find key points in the human body through holistic assessment to treat these therapeutically and with taping. This approach has an advantage over the simplistic and generic symptomatic treatment methodologies.
For more information see:
Perform Health is proud to bring K-Active tape to the UK for the very first time to share their educational system with UK-based medics, therapists, coaches, trainers and bodyworkers.
Physiotherapist & K-Active tape International Instructor
[Martial Artist - Freeletics & Handstand enthusiast].
It is Japanese manufactured in strict quality-control conditions. Latex-free, guaranteeing an unrestricted feeling for the user within a few minutes following the application. Activities of daily life such as work or high level training and performing are not restricted but supported by the tape.
Water-repellent and shower-proof meaning you can leave the tape on for several days without the need for re-application.
After removing it doesn't leave any residue and is latex-free.
29th to 30th April 2017.
Sat 29th April 9.00 am – 6.00 pm
Sun 30th Apr 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Course duration (14 education units)
London School of Capoeira
Units 1 and 2 Leeds Place,
London N4 3RF
For further information or booking please contact [email protected]