Physiotherapy Course Summary:
Developed by world renowned Osteopath Dr. John Upledger, the Upledger Institute is recognized worldwide for its groundbreaking continuing-education programs, clinical research and therapeutic services.
This 4 day workshop details the physiology and anatomy of the CranioSacral system, its function in health and its relationship to the disease process. Participants will learn hands-on, fascial-release techniques to evaluate and affect pain and dysfunction. It includes lecture, demonstration, and practice for each technique presented.
- Learn about the CranioSacral system and study techniques to effect change
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of the CranioSacral system and its relationship to illness, pain and dysfunction
- Develop and refine light-touch palpation skills to access subtle restrictions in the body by focusing on the cranium, sacrum, CranioSacral rhythm and related soft tissue
- Learn cranial bones, their related sutures and the difference between treated and untreated intracranial membranes, the dural membrane system and it’s relationship to the skeletal/anatomy & neurological.
- Learn a concise 10-step evaluation and procedure protocol which can easily integrate into your existing practice.
All techniques taught can be immediately integrated into your practice.
Lecturer: Kristiane Heidrich - PT, CST-D
Cost: $1100 (Physiosure discount is off the full price)
24 CONTACT HOURS
Register online at the following link; https://upledger.com.au/events/craniosacral-therapy-1-cs1-5/
Course Location: Adina Apartment Hotel Surry Hills - 359 Crown St.