My Profile Summary - Please contact me for an up-to-date copy of my resume:
DHA and Dubai Health Care City eligibility letter
E-mail: [email protected]
Mobile: +971 50 5090820
- Twenty (20) years of extensive Physiotherapy practice including the following areas:
Prenatal and Postnatal
- Extensive experience in chest Physiotherapy for adults and children
- Strong ability encompassing a broad spectrum of skills in the Physical treatments to maintain, enhance and restore physical functioning
- Extensive experience in Pediatric and Geriatric Inpatients and Outpatients.
- Wide experience in Coaching and training fresh graduates
- More than 6 years of working experience in Gymnasiums
Apply physical therapy program on patients using:
Electro-Therapeutic and Mechanical Equipment
Languages: Farsi, English, Arabic
Education: B.SC. IN PHYSICAL THERAPY - UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, IRAN, 1997
SENIOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST - NOVIN PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTRE, IRAN Aug 2014 - Jun 2017
• Carry out assessments to evaluate patients’ conditions.
• Plan and develop treatment methods.
• Develop Home exercise program for the patients.
• Ensure that faulty equipment is immediately removed from the treatment area and restored to safe use as promptly as possible.
• Ensure that effective safety procedures are in place to comply not only with the Health, Safety and Welfare at Work Act, but also within the spirit of the Hospital’s mission, values.
• Facilitate staff compliance with Orientation training.
SENIOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST - DUBAI HOSPITAL, UAE Aug 2003 - Aug 2012
The largest general accredited hospital in Dubai with 500 beds
• Conducted assessments and treated orthopedic conditions such as hip and knee replacements, ACL reconstruction and shoulder surgeries.
• Assessed and treated clients with neurologic conditions such as C.V.A., spinal cord injuries, Parkinson diseases, and head injuries.
• Implemented rehabilitation program for post-cardiac surgery clients.
• Provided Cardio Respiratory care for ICU and CCU patients and chest physiotherapy for Respiratory patients.
• Performed individual assessment on fall prevention programs, exercise therapy and the use of mobility aids to alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction.
• Contributed regularly to clinical education for physiotherapy students, nurses and newly graduated physiotherapists.
• Communicated with referring physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding patient concerns, needs and progress to improve physical functioning.
• Certificate of appreciation from University of Sharjah, UAE for my contribution to college of Health Sciences Student Training Program
• Conduct researches in Physical Therapy
• Conduct awareness sessions and presentations about Physical Therapy to other hospital departments
• Serve as consultant for Health and Fitness Centers
• ICDL certified
Member: Iran Society of Physical Therapists
Dubai Health Authority Eligibility Letter
Dubai Health Care City Eligibility Letter
Level 1 - Pelvic Floor course - Pelvic Health Solutions Group, Canada
Level 2 - Female and Male Pelvic Pain course – Pelvic Health Solutions Group, Canada
Level 3 – Clinical Skills for Treating Pain - Pelvic Health Solutions Group, Canada
Pregnancy, Pelvic Girdle Pain and the Pelvic Floor – Pelvic Health Solutions Group, Canada