APM is a rapidly growing global health and employment services company with more than 5,000 employees serving over 350,000 people each year throughout ten countries. In New Zealand, APM holds a number of contracts with ACC, MSD, NZDF and also private employers to provide a range of services including Vocational and Community Rehabilitation, Pain and Injury Management, Workplace Health, Allied Health Intervention and Employment Services. Join the team of over 270 staff throughout New Zealand dedicated to enabling better lives!
We are seeking a NZ registered Physiotherapist committed to quality client-centred practice and interested in working in a supportive and friendly team environment. Based in Wellington you will be delivering a wide range of rehabilitation services in the wider region. You will have opportunity to have a mixed case load, providing rehabilitation to clients of all ages to assist them to return to work or independence, whilst building your clinical expertise. Travel throughout the region is required and a company car is provided.
We are looking for people who have enthusiasm and passion for delivering amazing service to their clients, enjoy working as part of a team and have excellent communication (both written and verbal) and relationship-building skills. Experience in any of the following areas is preferred: Musculoskeletal, Multi-Trauma, Vocational Rehabilitation, Concussion, Community-based Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Brain Injury or Spinal Cord injury Rehabilitation, Support Needs assessments (SNA) and Mental Health.
You will be comfortable working autonomously, yet part of the wider allied health team. The work is varied and dynamic, so you will need to be proactive, flexible and adaptable in response to whatever comes your way. First-rate time management, administration and report writing skills are also important to meet our contracted service requirements in a timely manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is committed to supporting your personal and professional growth. Whilst this is advertised as a full-time position, we would also like to hear from applicants interested in part time or independent contractor roles.
• The relevant tertiary qualification (BPHTY)
• Current registration with your professional body (PNZ) or ability to apply for this.
• Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate clinical experience.
• A full NZ/ Australian Driver's Licence.
• A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
Benefits and culture
• A highly competitive remuneration package including a base salary of $60,000 to $75,000 (based on experience), company vehicle for work and some personal use, mobile phone and laptop, generous CPD budget and regular in-service training.
• Reimbursement of APC and Professional Membership (PNZ).
• At APM we strive for good work life balance with opportunity for flexible working options.
• Our mission is to create positive change and enable better lives. Our values underpin our work – integrity, customer focus, respect, empathy, achievement, teamwork and enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV and covering letter explaining why this role is for you. If you want to have a confidential chat about the role, please phone Kylie Wild on 021 473 352. All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential. Closing date for applications: We are keen to fill this position as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so don't delay!