Square Health Limited
Role: Self Employed Physiotherapist
We are looking for a flexible, tech savvy and forward thinking Physiotherapist to operate in a hybrid supplier role working in providing remote video consultations and undertaking elements of clinical governance and clinical input to the wider business. 20-25 hours per week.
The role is highly flexible and includes the option for remote working.
This role is desktop based and will not involve any hands on therapy work.
• Undertaking remote video MSK consultations
• Utilising MSK pathways to deliver a patient centric journey
• Provide an efficient, friendly and professional service to all customers and colleagues
• To support the wider business in clinical governance and quality activities including reviewing reports and providing clinical insight to the wider business
• To support case management activities
• To provide a quality service to customers & maintain good relations
Principal Skills & Attributes Required:
• Good IT knowledge and in particular knowledge or experience of working with Physitrack would be beneficial
• HCPC registered with a minimum of 2 years PQE experience of providing ‘in clinic’ therapy
• Excellent time management & organisational skills
• Excellent communication skills including consultation manner
• Friendly and able to work well within a team
• Experience of rehabilitation case management (Not essential)
• Customer Focused
• Positive, ‘Can do’ attitude at all times
• Flexible approach to work and workload
• Open and honest approach at all times
• Team player
The above is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and is subject to change.
Job Start Date:
Square Health Limited
Job Applications are welcomed from:
Only applicants who already have full registration in: United Kingdom
Desired Minimum Post Grad. Experience: 2 yrs +
Unique Listing Views:
The Physio Forum provides a number of really helpful sections for working and registering as a physiotherapist in the United Kingdom.
View the Physio Forum section for working in the United Kingdom
Click here to view and search the entire Physiotherapists Working Overseas / International Physiotherapy Accreditation section.