Physiotherapy Job Summary:
You are energetic and friendly, with a desire to excel in Private Practice.
You want to develop your clinical skills, seeing a variety of clientele and conditions each day.
Could be a new Grad position, or a new challenge beyond what you are doing now.
We could be what you’re looking for
- A qualified Physiotherapist, looking to thrive in your career.
- Great people skills, good communication, enjoy working as part of a friendly, productive team.
- A hands on approach to your work, with great manual therapy & exercise rehabilitation skills.
- Want to earn a great base salary, with options to be rewarded as your case load grows.
- APA registration, completed SIRA training modules, or keen to complete them early on.
- Available to work evenings and Saturday mornings.
- Very occasional home visits may be required
- A well established Practice known locally by patients and Practitioners alike
- We deliver great patient outcomes in a relaxed, yet professional environment.
- 20 years history we are continuing to look at new ways to expand how we service our clients.
- Committed to working with our team to reach their potential both professionally and personally.
- We will provide the support needed to achieve this.
- We work hard, we get good results, and people like us!
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking to skyrocket your learning curve, or you are more experienced and looking for opportunities to grow and find a solid place to work, we look forward to meeting you.
employment agencies need not apply