Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Part time Experienced Physio position
Start date: mid to late January 2018
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic and motivated physiotherapist to join our young and growing team at Fix Physio. Since its inception in December 2014, Fix Physio has challenged the way Physio, Remedial Massage & Clinical Pilates are delivered. Not only is Fix Physio set in a modern, comfortable setting without the usual sterile medical feel but it also strives to make our patients experience as fun as possible.
Working at Fix Physio isn’t easy. Our drive to provide upto the minute, evidence based, top tier Physio treatment is matched by our desire to ensure an overall customer experience that is second to none. We are open from 6:30am and close at 7pm, Monday to Friday so a combination of either early starts or late finishes are required from our team. If you want to provide a different Physio experience than the rest, in a supportive environment where both professional & personal growth are supported & expected, then contact us today.
This position will commence in late January 2018 and we will do whatever it takes to find the perfect fit for Fix Physio, both professionally & culturally.
The successful applicant will help build their own patient case load as well as assisting to grow our current Clinical Pilates set up. The case load mix will include regular Musculoskeletal injuries, sports injuries, post operative rehabilitation, exercise prescription and small customised Reformer Pilates classes.
Culture is integral at Fix Physio and our core values guide our teams decision making as well as how we act on a daily basis:
Fix Physio’s core values:
1. INTEGRITY- The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
2. STRIVE TO BE DIFFERENT- At Fix Physio we aim for outstanding service always. We don’t conform to usual health care clinics medicalised settings and we are proud to be different to the rest
3. BE KIND ALWAYS- Both to our patients and to each other. We won’t accept anything less
4. RAVING FANS- We won’t accept being just “good”, we want to be outstanding every second of every day in everything we do! A result of this is that our patients think we are pretty special and feel the need to tell their friends & family about us!
5. TEAMWORK, A POSITIVE TEAM & FAMILY SPIRIT- At Fix Physio, we are a family and we treat each other with respect and in a positive manner- always!
If you think you’re personal values and beliefs align with Fix Physio’s then we are excited to hear from you! We would like each applicant to share with us an occasion when they have aligned with each of our core values in their cover letter.
You will need:
- At least 5 years + experience working as a Physio
- Australian Residency or Citizenship
- Current AHPRA registration
- Working with children check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pilates Reformer teaching qualification
Apply by Friday 3rd November at 5pm
Mike Blackwell (Director & Head Physio)
GET FIXED…STAY FIXED