Physiotherapy Job Summary:
A great opportunity to kick start or develop your career exists for a Physiotherapist to join our team in 2018. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and committed physiotherapist who will thrive in our culture and are excited to share our vision and values.
As one of the most modern, dynamic and progressive practices in the Hunter, our services and facilities aim to be at the highest standard.
We are a friendly multidisciplinary practice with Physiotherapy, Pilates, Massage, Exercise Physiology, Speech Pathology, Dietetics and Psychology forming our key services.
On offer is:
• Full time contracted Physiotherapy position
• Generous professional development allowance and regular in-service are provided.
• 24/7 online education available
• An inspiring and supportive working environment with full support from the Principal who is an APA Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapist
• A fabulous mixed and varied caseload consisting of a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions
• Flexible hours and great location
• World class modern state-of-the -art facilities and equipment
• Multi-disciplinary practice
• Opportunities for special interest area development and career progression
• A team approach to the treatment of your clients and to all aspects of your work within the practice with an ability to work independently.
• An ability to communicate with a greater team of allied health professionals
• Energetic, driven and relationship focused physiotherapist
• An eagerness to build and nurture your own case load and build genuine rapport
• A willingness to work hard
• A demonstrated commitment to professional development
• Confidence in manual therapy, musculoskeletal knowledge and the implementation of exercise programs utilising the gym available in our clinic.
• AHPRA Registration eligibility from 2018
If you would like to discuss the opportunity to join our team, and would like to take advantage of this opportunity please submit your application and/or speak with us today.