Physiotherapy Job Summary:
SquareOne Physio seeks a friendly, energetic, reliable and passionate Physiotherapist to join our fantastic team.
We are an established 14 Physio/2 Practice team in Mosman with an excellent "team first" and “performance” culture. We deliver contemporary sports/musc/women’s health/exercise Physiotherapy to our fabulous local patients and look after several sporting teams within the area.
Our philosophy is to address patients presenting problems with the most up to date evidence based treatment methods, identify and remove their contributing factors and then deliver exercise based programs that will make them stronger, more resilient and less prone to injury in the future.
We have an experienced team made up of 5 APA Titled Physio's in either Sports or Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy.
We have a large Clinical Pilates program with approximately 60 classes per week of equipment, reformer, mat, pregnancy and mums and bubs. We have both a Polestar Educator and a Polestar Mentor as part of our Pilates team.
We have a clinical strength and conditioning program, SquareOne Performance, which delivers EXOS based strength, endurance and power based exercises in a gym setting for rehabilitation, sporting performance or injury prevention.
SquareOne also powers our branded women’s health service “Mosman Women’s Health” - currently made up of three Women’s Health Physios. Interest in further training in this area would be desirable and supported.
- AHPRA Registration
- Strong clinical reasoning and physiotherapy knowledge
- Willingness to continue to expand your clinical skills and knowledge base
- Ability to develop excellent rapport with your clients and maintain a loyal caseload
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Have a proactive approach, be hardworking, and strive for excellence
- Equipment Pilates (Polestar or APPI) skills highly desirable. Ability to take Pregnancy and mums and bubs pilates classes Training can be provided for the right applicant in these areas.
On offer is:
- Full time role – part time would be considered for the right applicant.
- Contractual Salaried Package of $70 000- $110 000 – level dependant on experience.
- Comprehensive Career Pathway training program including weekly team inservice, weekly mentoring sessions, personal development program for individual learning and 24-hour access to an online learning portal
- Access to SquareOne gold standard protocols
- External CPD financially supported and encouraged
- A rewarding job in an established Physiotherapy practice that continues to grow based on our strong focus on high levels of clinical knowledge and great customer service
- Motivated clientele in an affluent neighbourhood with a predominantly private caseload.
- Two brand new purpose-built facilities
- A great team environment who love achieving the best for themselves and their patients
- Opportunity for the right person to step into leadership roles within the practice
You must be:
- Self motivated, friendly and well presented.
- A great communicator and passionate about what you do
- Be available to work between the hours of 7am and 7.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays
Start date: September 2018.
Please forward a cover letter outlining why you’d love to join our fantastic team and your CV to [email protected]
Please note: Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview