Physiotherapy Job Summary:
- Fantastic opportunity professionally and for someone who enjoys an outdoor lifestyle
- Barrier reef lifestyle, great local facilities for the whole family, flexible hours and great earning potential!
- Professional development support and incentives
- The opportunity to progress career with management duties
Located within a state of the art facility the Physiotherapy clinic, staff and customers aim for positive guidance and support and nurturing a welcoming, inclusive environment for all. We love to help people recover and maintain optimal physical health.
When looking for the ideal lifestyle, Central Queensland is a great place to live - enjoy the great outdoors (things like fishing, camping, boating, 4wd, surfing, nearby Dam/Lake). The Southern Great Barrier Reef has Island Tours and diving/Snorkelling (Lady Elliot, Heron, Lady Musgrave, Northwest Island, Great Keppel). There is a strong sporting culture in the region (rugby league, soccer, hockey, basketball, netball to name a few). Turtle rehabilitation facilities and nearby turtle egg laying/hatching. Great facilities at the Gladstone Entertainment centre, markets and festivals. Lots of local industry and Tourism development including cruise ships arrivals).
If your professional focus with Physiotherapy is about helping people regain optimal physical health and getting to the source of customers problems rather than just symptom relief, read on!
We are interested in your experience, involvement in the local community, ability to pursue solutions for customers and contribute to the promotion and culture of our growing organisation. We will provide you with competitive compensation and there is also an opportunity to benefit from the success of your team. Getting to the source of clients problems and really solving frustrating issues with customers...this role is a perfect fit for you!
- Private Practice in Large Medical Centre, smaller satellite clinic
- Pilates class
- Primarily musculoskeletal physio
- Spinal physiotherapy
- Sport/lifestyle injury rehabilitation
- Pilates and/or Yoga
- Manual Therapy (spinal & peripheral joint mobilisation techniques)
- Pain education
- Pre-Employment Medicals