Physiotherapy Job Summary:
Injury Treatment is excited to announce their newest subsidiary Optimise Allied Health. Having achieved great success in the Occupational Rehabilitation space we have now expanded and diversified into Aged Care, Disabilities, Oncology, other complex illnesses and 'hospital in the home'.
Nationally, Optimise Allied Health will deliver outcome focused, short term, allied health interventions. Our underlying emphasis is on maintaining and improving client functional capacity and independence in their workplace, home and community.
We are currently looking for experienced Physiotherapists who have previously worked with acute and chronic patient in either outpatient or inpatient, private or community settings. Your case load will be diverse and your expertise will allow best practice assessment and management of a range of patients with broad diagnoses including but not limited to orthopaedic; neurological; ageing chronic disease, acute sports injuries; cancer and palliative care. You will be required to engage with and influence stakeholders for Allied Health referrals to Optimise and to promote a collegiate relationship with new partners.
These opportunities will commence in early 2017 and will be based at different locations across the Brisbane region - Inner City, Northside, Southside, Redlands, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of other physiotherapists, OT's, Psychologists and Dieticians and your expert clinical assessment and intervention skills will compliment this already experienced and sought after team.
- 2+ years of clinical experience as a Physiotherapist
- Full AHRPA registration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver interventions within agreed time frames
- Sound clinical reasoning and exercise prescription
- Ability to meet/exceed KPI's
- Competitive remuneration package
- Annual $2,500 Professional Development allowance
- Comprehensive training and induction process
- Internal training and support from highly experienced management team
If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding and dynamic work environment, please apply on-line outlining your ideal locations.