Physiotherapy Job Summary:
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Strong Lines Physiotherapy Limited is a forward-thinking Physiotherapy practice providing first class Physiotherapy for patients who require treatment for pre and post-operative, sporting and non-sporting injuries, injury prevention, reconditioning and youth development.
Our primary goal is to facilitate pain free living, delivering the type of Physiotherapy that changes lives. We strongly believe the best way to foster long lasting wellbeing is the combination of manual therapy and rehabilitation via the effective application of evidence based Physiotherapy and Strength and Conditioning techniques.
Successful candidates are expected to be proficient in the practice and application of innovative manual therapy and demonstrating skill in the application of science based Strength and Conditioning techniques in the construction of rehabilitation programmes that support an active lifestyle.
Strong Lines are looking for an enthusiastic individual aiming to grow their skill set in a collaborative environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Total dedication to the client’s needs
• Provide the required package of care that is relevant to the condition and steer the client through their pathway of recovery
• Deliver offsite appointments and contracts
• Maintain a diverse caseload ensuring best practice according to CSP requirements is maintained
• Be an ambassador of the Strong Lines Physiotherapy Ltd brand
• Planning and delivering innovative and thought provoking in service training
• Making the most of networking opportunities
• Active participation in charity events, marketing and PR campaigns to promote the brand is encouraged
• Someone who loves people and is an inspiring and engaging communicator who can reach across social barriers to find common ground with anyone
• Someone who is passionate about promoting health and wellbeing and promoting a healthy and active lifestyle
• Someone who is keen to gain experience working with sporting populations
• Ideally would have an active interest in youth development, rehabilitation and Long Term Athletic Development
• BSc in Physiotherapy
• Ideally prior qualifications/experience in the Strength and Conditioning field
• Documented CPD
• HCPC registered
• Full CSP member
• Full drivers licence
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Competitive salary with bonus scheme structured to reflect experience
TBA (circa September 2017)
Strong Lines Physiotherapy Ltd, Nene Court, The Embankment, Wellingborough, NN8 1LD.